Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

New Low Body Fat %

I noticed I hit some new lows on my scale's body fat meter lately. I made a 19.0% evening reading when I came back from Vegas. I made a 19.5% reading this morning. When I started 6 months ago, I was at about 30% body fat.

I'm pretty excited about breaking the 20% mark. I haven't gotten down this low since college. I barely broke 20% four years ago, when I was in good shape. Here's my old Yahoo! calendar when I tracked my previous weightloss. I made it to about 20%, and 75 kg late fall 2001, but I received a bread maker for Christmas that year, and I lost it soon after.

Right now, my waist size is 33". I'm going to get it down to probably 30". When I was growing up (like grade 8), I wore 28" pants. If I get down to that level, call me anorexic.

Ok, I probably ate about 200g of Godiva chocolates yesterday at lunch. That's well over 1000 calories. Go ahead, lecture me. When I binge like this, it's because I have emotional problems. When other people do it, it's because it's a natural reaction to calorie-laden fats and sugars, and a product of evolution.

3 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

You were saying something about bread?

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I'm not a carb-o-phobe, but eating a loaf a day will make you gain weight. People are scared s***less about bread, but they seem to make room for fries and desserts.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Mmmm... chocolate fries.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home