Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Semi-Binge Tonight


It's been 8 or 9 days straight of workouts, so I decided to binge a little with take-away from Mona Lisa Foods, a restaurant/grocery in Little Italy. I got a Deluxe Sub, which means fatty meats, cheese, and oil, but on a suprisingly crispy roll. I also got 3 pieces of imported Italian chocolates, and ate probably 350g of very tender squid anti-pasto.

I'm headed to Las Vegas tomorrow night with some friends, for a very long holiday, returning Tuesday night. It's been a while since I've gone on a trip while being in shape. I plan to have a lot of fun. My friends plan to gamble a lot.

3 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Cat said...

sounds delicious and a nice end to an extended week of effort, have a GREAT time in Vegas! i'll miss coming here for daily updates but a guy's gotta have fun once in a while so HAVE FUN :)

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I'll have fun AND blog from Vegas. Most of what happens in Vegas will stay in Vegas, except for pictures of food :)

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Food is anything you can eat, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home