Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

77.4 kg

New low this morning, after eating only the Ahi special, what was left of the salad rolls, and some muselix last night. I had a sausage and salad roll for breakfast, a tostada for lunch, a piece of chocolate, a package of Corn Nuts, a granola bar for a snack. It probably totaled about 2100 calories. I did an hour of spinning, which probably burns off about 1000 calories. Since my resting metabolism burns off 2000 calories, I'm nominally at a 900 calorie deficit, which should burn off about 110g of fat. That's about right, since I'd lose 0.77 kg for a good week, and I do just okay and lose around 0.5 - 0.6 kg. It all adds up.


My breakfast today: 120g soy breakfast sausage, 1 green pepper, 1/4 onion, mushrooms, corn tortilla. About 320 total calories.

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Cat said...

looks tasty! thanks for the tip, im a little over excited about running... most people think im crazy for doing it at this weight and i have tried to convince the brain it would be good to wait 10 or 15kg like you did but sometimes i just get the urge to run and have to go with it, holding on to the treadmill railing and all :)

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger stephenhow said...

Well, you're body will tell you what it really wants to do. You're very young, so I wouldn't be suprised if it's a healthy urge to get up and go. Of course, I've also overdone it while feeling good, and ended up losing time with an injury.

Keep going Cat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home