Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Getting Unstuck


Got four hours of sleep last night, but made it to the gym this morning for strength training and 40 minutes of hard cardio. It's a nice spa here at Treasure Island, and there were some serious fitness fans there this morning. I was good at lunch, and had a turkey burger. Afterwards we started walking to the Bellagio, and it was a little cold and boring, so I decided to run there.

I played poker for a few hours, and won about $200. The guys played a few satellite tournaments, but didn't win anything today. Everyone is up except me. George is killing at blackjack, and is up at least $2500 USD. We're headed to the Orleans for more poker. I know George will want to get lap dances, and I'll probably spend some money there, but nothing like him. Hard to take photos in there.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

Imagine that! Stephen is going to where there are women are, and he's NOT going to get pictures. My hero!

I highly advise getting a pair of women for one lap dance. Can you say, "Horizon Of Flesh"?

Dang... that has a nice ring to it. I'm going to go write a book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home