Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Already Stuck


I immediately got stuck on the plane banking Pai-Gow with my "friends". When we got to McCarran, these girls were wearing mini-skirts and otherwise conspicuously holding signs for these celebs. I guess they're shilling for a club called Body English, or Jude and Jared wanted everyone to know they're flying coach.


The first trip to the ATM. I'm already stuck, so I'll be making another trip soon. Even if I don't gamble. Aiyah.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Very Anonymous Mike said...

So... you have two women in little clothing, AND YOU GOT PICTURS OF THEIR SIGNS???


Hmmm...

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger stephenhow said...

I was on tilt already from losing on the plane.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Cat said...

hehe i see nipple

have fun spending money :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home