Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Road Trip

I'm headed out to Arizona to see a friend, where hopefully, it's still hot and sunny. Autumn is arriving here in San Diego, which gets me down a little. For me, surviving winter can be a challenge. I know, I'm talking about a Southern California "winter" like it's the frontier in the 1800's, or hiking across the Artic Circle. Well, I'll hunker down with my new furnance and humidifier, take occasional visits to the tanning booth, and God willing, I'll make it through 'till Spring.

I'm re-watching The Biggest Loser Week 2 while cleaning up the house, and I'm still trying to figure out how the guys lost another 2.5% of their body weight, following the 6.5% they did in Week 1. The women are immediately down to losing only 1% of their weight, which is about what I'd expect. I'm losing about 0.75% per week, and I'm quite pleased with this rate. Well, it'll be interesting to see when the guys drop to a 1% loss. It'll probably be next week. I'm also enjoying all the advertisements for weight loss products during the show. It's kind of my Super Bowl. I'm going to have to find a house party to watch Week 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home