Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, August 08, 2005

85.4kg @ 26.0% BF

This is a new low combination for the morning weigh-in. Everything points to the fact that all the weight I've lost is fat. That's 4.6 kg of fat (10 lbs). Think of what that looks like in a pile. (For a mental exercise, gather together 10 lbs of chicken fat, beef fat, chicken skin, etc. See how big of a pile it makes. Then, insert it into your body.)

I still have a ways to go. I can't wait until I lose another 5 kg. But, it'll take another 6 weeks. Argh. Weightloss is easy, except for the fact that it takes time. I bet you don't even have to exercise, but just eat right. Especially if you walk around during the day, or otherwise aren't sedentary.

This blog and accompanying precise calorie log shows weightloss isn't anything mysterious. It'll be interesting once I hit 75kg, my "ideal" weight, because I might not switch to a maintanence amount of calories (ever). So, I should at that point be starving myself, i.e., once I run out of fat to burn. Well, that'll be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home