Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Binged Yesterday

I felt tired yesterday, and decided to skip the gym, and instead sat on the couch and ate a bunch of food for dinner. Then, I went to bed very early and finally caught up on about 9 hours of sleep. I still kept track of what I ate, just to see what it totaled up to. I had 150g skirt steak + 75g corn + 80g corn tortilla + 50g green pepper + 80g avocado + 170g pita bread + 150g sausage + 250g grapefruit = 1540 calories. I guess there wasn't any bad food in there, just a lot of it. And no exercise. But I probably needed to catch up on the rest.

So, this morning, I move the scales back up to 86.4 kg. Of course, I didn't instantly gain .6 kg, and it'll move down in the next few days. I'm still hungry though, which tells me I didn't over-do it. I know I've gotten enough sleep, but I'm still not rearing to go back to the gym just yet. I still feel sore around the collar bone. I'll probably make spinning tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home