Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fitness State Of Grace

Well, I'm back in a good state now, after working out 7 days in a row since my last big binge. 10 days ago, I was in a similar good state, when I decided Saturday morning I was feeling sick, and I that wasn't going to work out, and was going instead to order the pizzas. That led to a multi-day binge, laying on the couch, watching tv, and staying at home sick. After 4 days of being a shut-in, I finally got out of the house, and eased myself back into my workouts. Now, it's a week later, and I'm back in a fitness state of grace. In this state, everyday I'll lose weight. Usually, this lasts for another week before I end up hungry, tired, and binging. Well, I'll do something to prevent that the next time. So far, I've termed "Fitness State of Grace". Now, I need another analogy other than Confession to help me avoid the next binge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home