Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Didn't Binge Last Night

Yesterday was five straight days of workouts, and I went home after the gym to eat dinner (brown rice & stew). I probably hadn't binged in about 10 days as well. I was feeling the ususal conditions that trigger a binge, but I didn't succumb to the 6-pack of Klondike bars, or the can of Almond Rocha. Instead, I went to my local drug store to pick up some precriptions, and I took my time to select a small treat, instead of impulse buying a bag/box of junk. I settled on a Nestle Crunch Ice Cream bar, and I took it home, and enjoyed about half of it. Then, I threw the remaining half away. God, if I can keep this up, who knows how much weight I might lose.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Aww Stephen! Thats so great, way to go. You should be proud :) Are you still doing a lot of spinning or are there other classes you take at the gym too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home