Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Burger King

On my way back from AZ yesterday, I drove about 6 hours, drank about 1.5 litres of water, ate a banana, 240 calories of trail mix w/ M&M's and nuts, and finally, stopped at a Burger King for a hamburger. I might have been in El Centro, CA, or something.

If you walk up to the cashier, and they ask you, "What would you like?", and you say "Can I have a hamburger?", they'll ask you, "A regular hamburger? That's it?" Any way, it came out to $1.10 USD, and they put it in a nice little brown bag to go. I was pretty hungry, and it tasted very good. Sure, the "meat" is pretty bad, and the bun is not whole wheat, but it's not bad for a 310 calorie meal. Actually, it's pretty close to a 40:30:30 (carb:protein:fat) ratio. From BK's nutritional info, the hamburger works out to about 40:20:40. Ok, so it's a little fatty. It's ok for an occasional stop-gap meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home