Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Restricting Tonight

At the end of the day, instead of topping off on calories, I'm now trying to maximize the daily deficit, to speed up weightloss. For example, today I'm at 1880 calories, and probably did a 1000 calorie workout, so my deficit might be around 1500 calories. At this point, every 100 calories of deficit is worth about 10g of fat. Since my goal is to lose 100g of fat a day, I'd really benefit from skipping those extra 100 or 200 calories at the end of the day. So, I'm trying to starve myself. Maybe a better definition for starving is when your body has to burn muscle to keep alive. Ok, I'll go with that. Currently, I'm eating very well, and probably had at least 7 meals today. Well, I guess I haven't had any fruit today (damn those protein/granola bars), so I'll probably have some canteloupe. I consider this restricting, because it'd be much easier to top off calories on the couch while watching tv. So I'm suffering by limiting myself to canteloupe, and 1950 calories. Oh the humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home