Tasty Food Diet

I'm on a fitness and weightloss mission, while looking for the best take-away food around.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Made OFC Tonight

I got there a little late, because I made a wrong turn, then I had to find a place to get gas, because I was running pretty low, and I didn't know the neighborhood at all. I could have made it on time, if I didn't make the wrong turn, and I would have filled up after the workout. But, I got lost, and I really had to fill up, so I compounded my problem by looking for a gas station, in what ended up being a really bad neighborhood. Finally, I found a gas station, and when I pulled up in the Boxster, someone immediately asked me for money. Anyways, I filled up, and had to get back to where the workout was supposed to be. There also turned out to be a Padres baseball game going on at the same time in the same area, so this made navigation through downtown tough as well.

Anyways, I made it, and Jason managed to fit in a full workout for me. I was able to jog pretty quickly, running and the knees are working great. We did a bunch of core strength stuff, and I worked up a sweat and drank 1.5 litres. It was great to get outside again, and everything felt great. I was afraid of the lateral movement and running, but it felt fine. I'm glad I went, and it's going to be good to get at least one of these OFC workouts in per week.

Afterwards, I went back to the gym to do 30 minutes of cardio, since it's fairly close. I'm making dinner now, which is 350g of chicken thigh, 250g of red potatoes, and baby bok choy, all using a spicy ginger teriyaki sauce I picked up yesterday. I had a pear, some crackers, and some yogurt, totalling about 900 calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home